Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas + Update!

Just want to wish anyone that accidentally stumbles past here (I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose) a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2009!

Enjoying the Christmas Carols with the family right now - ahh the festive spirit!

Also - today I purchased a Canon EOS 350D off eBay. Ships with the kit kens 
(EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens with HOYA 58mm filter) and a EF 75-300mm f4.5-5.6. My very first DSLR, right now I know very little (well, next to nothing) about photography. Has always been an area of interest of mine but only now have I decided to do something about it. It may be for me, it might not - we'll see.

I also added a link to my brand new Flickr page on the right hand side. Obviously it has no pictures on there but I'll be sure to post some up once get my head around how to use the damn thing!

No comments: